Responsible Digitalization needs dialogue and an outside perspective.
The significant challenges in the digital transformation of society and our customer organizations are not always the whole new, disruptive business model. It is frequently the agile translation of optimized processes into entirely digital workflows and the responsible consultation of organizational transformations in this course. We believe that often the most relevant success factors in the management of change are the little things. And this is also true for digital transformation processes: to observe closely, to listen, to convince others, to engage and empower, and to implement sustainably. Managers often overlook these apparent truths and look for more complex approaches and ever new tools. Thus they often overload themselves, their employees, and their organization.
Digital work and the emerging hybrid workplaces and digitized learning cultures are changing organizational cultures: what we value, how we talk (to each other), how we decide, how we work-
Companies inevitably come up against ambiguities related to
- customer experiences and markets,
- products and technologies,
- design of the organization,
- workplace design and employee experience
- as well as to the increasingly essential networks of companies along the entire value chain.
Last but not least, expectations and demands by society and social movements on corporate responsibility are increasing considerably.
We enable you to harness these ambiguities, contradictions, and disruptions for a new way of thinking about the world of work. We help you to adjust to an age of flexibility and adaptability in highly uncertain environments.
As experienced multilingual and multicultural consultants, we understand you and your organization's needs in-depth yet remain enough 'strangers' to make a difference. We provide your leaders with outside perspectives and dialogic approaches to successfully design and implement agile organizations, technological change, innovation, and globalization challenges.
Digital transformation has many faces: Strategic reorientation, digitalized products, digital work and workplaces, digitalizing processes, or the introduction of web-based platforms for collaboration. We have helped our customers across different industries in a wide range of digitalization projects for many years.
Our strengths lie here:
- A digitally affine yet not uncritical mindset,
- Building bridges for culture change, which often requires transitions instead of mere disruptions,
- Empowering and strengthening executives, project teams, and change multipliers to find the suitable interaction designs, project architectures, and the right tone in fitting dialog formats.
Leading change almost always involves also changing leadership – mental models of leadership as well as the practice of leading people.
- Coaching CEOs, steering group members, project managers in charge of change processes
- Digital competencies for decision-makers
- Qualifying managers on all levels of leading change
- Empowering HR Business Partners to focus on leadership and culture change
- Customized training for change agents to enhance their capacity to support change processes
- Internal organizational consultants training
We accompany you through whole cycles of change and offer support for all phases of change linking strategic planning and intervention architectures to anchoring changes in business processes. We offer:
- Needs assessment, participatory diagnoses, cultural assessments
- Strategic Innovations
- Organization Design
- Developing organizational capabilities for change
- Consulting and supervision for leaders and steering groups guiding change processes or coordinating complex multi-project change
- Change communication
Accompanying the Internationalization of our clients has been at the core of our business since the beginning. Varying degrees of internationalization require differentiated approaches to leadership and organizational design. We are well aware of typical pitfalls of cultural transitions towards more global organizations.
We offer leadership support and consulting for:
- Culture change and culture sensitive change management
- Boundary spanning cooperation (across teams, units, groups, organizations, or networks)
- Aligning functions internationally
- Developing Global Talent Management & HR
- Post-mergers integration: Preparing & managing the transitions, dealing with dynamics of integration, stabilizing organization structures and processes
Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s concept of antifragility goes beyond resilience or agility by explicitly stating and highlighting properties of systems thriving on chaos or disruption. In an international community of experts we explore the use of this concept for organization development and transformation, through e.g.:
- Crisis intervention in change processes in need of a turn-around
- Regenerating resources for future change after negative change experiences or destabilization
- Stability Management
We help you co-generate meaningful change.