Full-time Internship at A Consulting Company
Soraya-Kandan is a consulting company specialising in international organisational consulting and leadership development. We offer you an internship to support the executive. In addition to insights into consulting practice and management development, entrepreneurial thinking and highly digital working environment, it also offers you exciting tasks and practical experience.
- Support in media and content creation
- Creation of participant documents and customer presentations
- Support in customer service
- Support in the development and implementation of communication concepts
- Support in archiving customer projects
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Currently enrolled as a student at a university or university of applied sciences, preferably from the fields of humanities, social sciences, economics or IT
- Analytical and visual design skills and a very good command of MS Office programs, Mac experience preferred
- Practical experience from previous employment or internships is desirable
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken (B2 +)
- Interest in digital media
- Responsible, reliable and goal-oriented way of working
- Affinity for writing with a journalistic approach
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send them by e-mail to contact(@)soraya-kandan.com as soon as possible.
The internship will not be remunerated, but we offer very first-hand practical experience and personal support from the executive. The duration of the internship is at least three months in the case of a full-time compulsory internship, preferably longer. The duration of a voluntary internship is limited to three months. Upon agreement, sections of the internship can also be completed part-time.
The internship will continue to be offered and carried out during the COVID-19 pandemic. Depending on the circumstances, sections can be completed in the home office.
The earliest possible start of the internship is mid-October.